About MST Steel Corp.
Started in 1977, MST Steel Corp. has built an excellent reputation as a Tier 1/Tier 2 supplier to automotive stamping companies. In addition to automotive, MST Steel provides steel to the construction, furniture, HVAC, and communications industries. MST operates three processing locations. Two facilities located in Warren, Michigan, and One in Bardstown, KY. We ship throughout the USA, Canada, and Mexico.
Reasons to let MST Steel supply your next steel requirement:
- 85,000 ton inventory of galvanized and non-coated steel.
- MST Steel specializes in High Strength, Dual Phase, Trip Steel and hard-to-find items.
- Quick-turnarounds: In shut-down situations, MST Steel can usually slit and deliver steel with less than 24 hrs. notice.
- Three 72" slitting lines using the latest technology to provide a superior product quality.
- X- Ray technology provides continuous measurement of steel thickness.
- Technical representatives on-site to answer any questions.
- Part evaluation: If given a part, MST Steel will confirm that the ordered grade will make the part.
- Deliveries throughout Michigan on our own trucks.
- Cold-reducing mills provide capabilities to supply tight gauge tolerance, and camber critical jobs.
- On-site testing lab with capabilities for testing: hardness, ductility, and yield/tensile strength, and chemical analysis.
- Chemical and physical certifications with your shipments.
- AIAG Bar-coded Tags
- MST Steel has excellent supply relationships with all the domestic steel mills.